No, this is for the last half of 2018, not 2019! I apologize for sending this post out of order and one year late. While putting together my usual recap of all articles I have published over the previous 6 months, I realized I had never sent one out for the last half of 2018. Since there were a number of very important articles concerning things happening TODAY regarding Biblical prophecies, I decided to “go back in time” and re-post them so they may be included in my upcoming article which will list all of my 160+ posts.
If you want, obviously you can ignore this one or scroll through the articles below to see if something grabs your attention. They will be included in a later post.
- What’s Next? Jerusalem Will Soon Be the Capital of the World!
- 2018 UPDATE : The 9th of AV – History or Prophecy?
- Previous Posts Removed by Facebook – REPOSTED
- Go West! You will then come to Israel from the East in the LAST DAYS!
- Israel IS a Miracle!
- Will Russia, Iran and Turkey SOON invade Israel?
- Today’s Calm, Tomorrow’s Storm
- By My Father’s Side!
- When will Satan FINALLY be kicked out of Heaven?
- Prophetically, what is the difference between “It is finished” and “It is done”?
- Did 1948 Start the Last Days as Prophesied in the Bible?
- Numbers Don’t Lie and Neither Does the Bible!
- Jesus’s BEST Prophecies? The Olivet Discourse!
- What goes Up, MUST come Down!
- The Rapture – UPDATED
- Palestine or Israel? Whose Land is It?
- Who Did Jesus Say You Should Have Voted For?
- Knock! Knock! Who’s there?
- Satan is Lying to you RIGHT NOW!
- “Where’s the Line to See Jesus?” VIDEO
- Why were Noah and his Family Saved from the Flood?
- “Globalization” was Prophesied for the Last Days
- Will you be Judged or Rewarded for Eternity?
- If you Believe, DON’T be Afraid of what is Coming BUT DO be Aware!
Again, I apologize for publishing this out of sync but believe there may be some out there who have never read some or all of these but can gain something from them. With that, I can only continue to do as He has instructed us all to do and that is to “…therefore comfort one another with these words.” His Word, not mine!
May God Bless you!