** An excellent analysis below of Globalization today posted with permission by its author Daymond Duck, Art design by Pete Garcia
On Jan. 17, 2023, it was reported that one of the speakers (a historian) at the World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting in Davos this week said globalization (world government) is here to stay, and the notion of de-globalization is a mirage. Another speaker (the CEO of a German tech company) said the world is merely entering into the next phase of globalization.
It is my understanding that the globalists are advancing globalism in phases or stages with a timeline that calls for the fundamental transformation of the world into a world government by 2030 or sooner.
“Look among the nations! Observe! Be astonished! Wonder! Because I am doing something in your days – you would not believe if you were told.”
As far as globalization being here to stay is concerned, according to the Bible, God will allow the globalists to have their godless world government for seven years, and He will destroy it at the Second Coming of Jesus. The head of their world government (the Antichrist) and his godless assistant (the False Prophet) will be seized and cast alive into the Lake of Fire (Rev. 19:20).
Know that the Bible is His Story (History; God’s Story) written in advance.
God’s story reveals that globalization would come and how it would wind up. Globalization is temporary, it is not here to stay, and de-globalization is not a mirage. To the contrary, globalization is a sign that the Rapture and Second Coming are close. The Antichrist will rise over a world government after the Rapture, and de-globalization will occur seven years later at the Second Coming of Jesus.
Globalization is a tool of Satan. He will be cast into the Lake of Fire at some unknown time after Jesus, the King of kings and Lord of lords, reigns for 1,000 years (Rev. 20:10).
Here are more recent events that indicate the Rapture and temporary world government are getting close.
One, concerning world government: this week, Elon Musk, who has criticized the World Economic Forum’s ESG agenda in the past (the WEF’s Environmental, Social, and Governance agenda supporting racial equity, abortion, the WOKE culture, etc.) stirred the pot a little more.
On Jan. 17, 2023, Musk said the “S” in ESG stands for “Satanic.”
On Jan. 18, 2023, Musk said the WEF “is increasingly becoming an unelected world government that the people never asked for and don’t want.”
On Jan. 18, 2023, Musk asked Twitter users if they think the WEF should control the world, and about 86% said “No.”
Biblically speaking, the ESG agenda is Satanic, and I will add so is the WEF’s godless World government and population reduction goals (another thing that Musk has criticized).
(Note: Rumors are circulating that former Pres. Trump may change his mind and soon return to Twitter.)
Two, concerning the Two-State Solution (the division of Israel): on Jan. 16, 2023, Israel’s new Public Diplomacy Minister (Galit Distel Atbaryan) said she will launch a new international campaign to explain Israel’s position and debunk Palestinian claims to the Promised Land.
She views the Bible as Israel’s deed to the Promised Land, and especially to the region of Judea and Samaria (Amen! Gen. 17:7-8, 18-21.).
Israel has not occupied any territory; there is no occupation (Amen!).
(My opinion: Atbaryan’s international campaign could be God’s final notice to world leaders to keep their hands off Israel because He will have the final say:
“I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.”
Three, concerning the economy: on Jan. 18, 2023, it was reported that BlackRock (the world’s largest asset manager) has released its 2023 Global Outlook, and it says central banks are deliberately causing recessions to try to bring inflation under control and investors should expect a downturn unlike any other. This bears repeating: The World’s largest asset manager is predicting that the effort to bring inflation under control is going to cause a recession UNLIKE ANY OTHER (emphasis mine). I believe the Bible teaches that there will be hyperinflation and a global economic collapse early in the Tribulation Period unlike any other (Rev. 6:5-6).
Four, concerning something that, in my opinion, is a reprobate mind: it has been reported that Minnesota Rep. Sandra Feist said not all students that menstruate are females, and she supports legislation to require charter schools and district schools to place free menstrual products in boys’ bathrooms for students in grades 4-12.
Five, concerning the coming cashless society and the tracking of all buying and selling: many prophecy teachers believe Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) are a major step in that direction. Cash will be replaced by a number in a computer, which is a digital record of a person’s income and what they buy and sell.
On Jan. 16, 2023, an article in the Wall Street Journal said:
China, India, Nigeria, and the Bahamas are already using a digital currency.
Sweden and Japan are getting ready to use a digital currency.
114 nations are exploring the use of digital currency.
The Antichrist and False Prophet will implement the Mark of the Beast and start tracking all buying and selling at the middle of the Tribulation Period, so CBDCs could be a sign that history is approaching the end of the age.
(Note: Under Pres. Obama, there was talk of the U.S., Mexico, and Canada using a common currency called the Amero. Today they would probably use a digital currency that may or may not be called the Amero. Some readers will remember that the globalists proposed a flag; 1/3 U.S., 1/3 Mexican, and 1/3 Canadian.)
Six, concerning the Ten Kings: I believe the Bible teaches that the world will be divided into ten regions at the end of the age, that there will be a leader over each region, that the Bible calls these ten leaders the Ten Kings, and that they are a prelude to the rise of the Antichrist.
Some of my other beliefs and past statements are:
- The UN’s 3-stage plan has long been: 1) to create trading blocks or regions of nations, 2) transform them into political blocks of nations with a leader over each one, and 3) eventually merge them into a world government.
- The process of creating regions is called regionalization (Google it).
- The ten toes on the statue in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream are toes of iron plus clay (the EU plus others; a world government), not toes of iron (not just a European government).
- The EU was selected to be the first region to rise, and its structure, laws, and morals are the pattern for the other nine regions to follow (to make it easier to merge the ten politicized regions into a one-world government).
- One of the other nine regions will be the North American Union (NAU; the continent of North America) that Pres. George W. Bush talked about and is now called the U.S., Mexico, and Canada (USMCA) region.
- The other eight regions include Russia and some of her neighbors; China and some of her neighbors; Latin America; the Arab nations; Australia and others; Japan and perhaps others; and two more.
- The transformation of the world from sovereign nations to a world government officially went into effect on Jan. 1, 2016, when the “Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” goals went into effect. UN Sec. Gen. Ban Ki-moon hailed it as the “start of a new era” and said there is now a “new universal agenda.”
- World leaders decided they would take 14 years (2016 to 2030) to transform every nation on earth and hopefully the masses won’t rise up and oppose them, that we are now a little more than halfway through the transformation period, and we can expect the transformation to pick up pace and severity.
On Jan. 10, 2023, U.S. Pres. Biden, Mexico’s Pres. Obrador and Canada’s Prime Minister Trudeau met for the Tenth North American Leader’s Summit (NALS).
- Hahn said in the days of Pres. George W. Bush, Professor Robert Pastor “led the task force for the Council on Foreign Relations on how to build what he called the North American Community or the North American Idea. He said the work was leading toward “CONTINENTAL INTEGRATION” (emphasis added).
- Hahn said in 2002 that former Mexican Pres. Vicente Fox said, “Eventually, our long-range objective is to establish with the United States, but also with Canada, our other regional partner, an ensemble of connections and institutions SIMILAR TO THOSE CREATED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION” (the pattern for the other nine regions; emphasis added).
- Concerning Biden’s summit with Obrador and Trudeau: Hahn said Goldy Hyder, CEO of the Business Council of Canada, said, “It’s time for leaders in all three countries to think more in terms of North America as a SINGLE, SELF-CONTAINED UNIT than as separate entities” (emphasis added)
- During Biden’s summit with Obrador and Trudeau, Hahn reported that Mexican Pres. Obrador said, “We address as a priority the economic and commercial INTEGRATION OF THE ENTIRE AMERICAN CONTINENT” (merging all nations in North America; emphasis added).
- During Biden’s summit, Hahn reported that Canadian Prime Min. Trudeau said, “Let’s think like people did back when they signed the original NAFTA… They … knew that an INTEGRATED CONTINENTAL ECONOMY would bring any and all opportunities that much closer, including those they couldn’t even imagine yet” (emphasis added).
- Hahn said, “The New American perfectly summed up the summit in an online article, writing that the “agreement … overrides the U.S. Constitution and advances the long-standing globalist goal of ERASING THE NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY of [the] three [North American] nations” (erasing the borders between the three nations; emphasis added).
- Hahn said, “If the three counties do merge into REGIONAL GOVERNMENT, then we are but one small step away from these regional governments being merged under a WORLD GOVERNMENT, as envisioned by the likes of Klaus Schwab, Henry Kissinger, Karl Marx, and the rest of those supporting globalism. The U.S., as the great experiment of freedom, would cease to exist, and the “progress” of American society would have come full circle, back to being serfs and slaves to tyrannical government” (emphasis added).
Here is a link to the entire article:
The proposed International Pandemic Treaty (drafted in Dec. 2022; to be voted on at WHO Assembly meeting in late May 2023; to be reviewed and finalized at WHO meeting in May 2024).
Recommendations from the International Health Regulations (IHR) that come from secretive discussions on Jan. 9-16, 2023.
On Jan. 20, 2023, LifeSiteNews carried an article by Frank Wright that said, “The World Health Organization is seeking powers to silence anyone who questions its narrative in [the] future. Its appalling track record in this regard is no impediment to its belief in its own mission to extinguish human rights for the greater good.”