“Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep (die), but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”
1 Corinthians 15:51-52
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them IN THE CLOUDS (capitals mine) to meet the Lord IN THE AIR (capitals mine): and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
By now I am sure the vast majority of you are well aware of the Biblical Promise of the Rapture. This is the “mystery” revealed to us by Paul AFTER Jesus’s Death and Resurrection. It basically tell us the dead in Christ (Believers who previously had died) will be raised first from the grave, as then will all those Believers who are still alive on the earth at the time of the Rapture and who have already accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior. They will be physically taken out of harms way AND changed to immortality and incorruptibility before God’s Judgement is unleashed on this sinful world. I know many may believe it doesn’t make sense for us to miss His Wrath since we are all sinners. Why would God spare His punishment for sin on Believers? After all, don’t we also deserve to be punished for being sinners? No! Jesus died on the cross for our sins and offered us redemption IF we only accept His gift. The Bible clearly promises we will be removed from the coming terrible 7 year Tribulation period IF we only accept His gift. How do we know this? Because the Bible tell us so!
“Because thou has kept the word of my patience, I ALSO WILL KEEP THEE FROM THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION (capitals mine), which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.”
In other words, exactly as He physically removed Noah and his family from the coming Flood and Lot and his wife from the coming destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah BEFORE He ultimately unleashed His Wrath, we have also been told we will NOT go through the horrible Tribulation period IF we have sincerely accepted Jesus’s gift to us. We will be physically removed from this world at the Rapture. But, unlike Noah and Lot and their families, the Rapture will do more than just remove us from the terrors of the Tribulation. We will physically be removed from this earth, in much the same way Enoch was “removed” from the earth. “And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.” – Genesis 5:24. Enoch walked with God and went through a form of the Rapture! He physically disappeared! He was there and then he was not!
What does this mean for you if you just saw many people disappear? To those who have not accepted Jesus, they will one day see millions and millions of people have mysteriously vanished “…in the twinkling of an eye”. This article is not so much intended for those who DO Believe in Jesus, but rather as a step-by-step chronology of what events to expect next for those who did not accept Jesus’s death as a sacrifice for their sins PRIOR to the Rapture. If you DO NOT believe, PLEASE understand the Bible accurately tells us about the coming Rapture and what we must do to escape God’s Ultimate Wrath on this sinful world. IF you have not accepted Jesus, then please understand the Bible has also told us clearly what you can expect to happen next. Of course, this assumes you will still be alive on this earth AFTER the Rapture occurs. If you are not and had previously passed away unrepentant and unbelieving, the Bible also specifically says you will spend eternity in Hell for your sins and for failing to come to Jesus!
While this sounds pretty tough and to some may not sound like the actions of a loving God, PLEASE remember He hates sin and has said “…the wages of sin are death.” However, He also said “…whosoever believeth in Him (Jesus), shall not perish but have everlasting life.” How much clearer could it be? So, if I may, let me assume you today are an Unbeliever, have not accepted Jesus died for your sins and asked Him for forgiveness, AND you just saw millions and millions of people disappear from all over the world. What events can you expect to see AND go through next with incredible accuracy?
- Wars and Rumors of War, Pestilence, Famine and Earthquakes (Matthew 24:6-8) Yes, we have always had these things but the key item to recognize here is the increasing intensity and frequency of these events all happening at the same time. This is referred to as The Convergence, i.e., every single one of these events will magnify in strength and frequency as the world enters the Last Days. Check them out and you will see how this is already happening today!
- Destruction of Damascus (Isaiah 17:1-3) Damascus is one of the oldest continually lived in cities in the history of the world and yet almost 2,900 years ago it was prophesied to be totally destroyed, never to be occupied again. That has yet to happen but with all the turmoil going on in Syria, would it surprise you if it happened TODAY?
- War of Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 38 & 39) This is yet another prophesy from 2,600 years ago that makes two astonishing predictions. First, the Jews of Israel will be brought back from the four corners of the world IN THE LAST DAYS to their God Given land of Israel and once again become a sovereign nation. Secondly, in the latter years the nations of Russia, Iran, Turkey and a few others will invade Israel and be TOTALLY defeated by God in one day! Furthermore, the Book of Ezekiel tells us it will take 7 months to bury the dead (it also tells us 5 of every 6 invaders will die on the mountains of Israel!) and 7 years to burn the implements of war. For the first time in history, these enemies of each other came together in December 2017 and formed an alliance in Syria, which sits directly on Israel’s northern border. This war could easily occur at any moment!
- 7 Year Peace Agreement (Daniel 9:27) Perhaps as a result of the above war or some other major event in Israel, an individual will arise and form a seven year Peace Treaty between Israel and the Arabs. While there have been a number of peace treaties signed between Israel and her neighbors over the years, there has never been one that created a Palestinian state in Judea (what we call today the West Bank) nor one that allowed the Jews to rebuild their long sought after 3rd Holy Jewish Temple ON the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. This one will do exactly that! Most importantly, we are told, and I ask you to remember this, exactly seven years after this Treaty is signed, Jesus Christ will Return at Armageddon and slay ALL Unbelievers. During this time period more terrible things will happen on the earth than in any time in history. That is why this 7 years is also referred to as the Tribulation Period.
- Rise of the anti-christ (Revelation 13:1-4) Also referred to in the Bible as the Beast, the anti-christ will arise out of relative obscurity to be the one who will get Israel and her enemies to sign a seven year peace treaty. This individual will be seen as doing something no one else has been able to do. This agreement is supposed to cause the animosity between Jews and Arabs to cease. He undoubtedly will be hailed as a hero, and later by most in the world as the messiah. Because of the prophecies regarding the world government shown in the Books of Daniel and Revelation, most believe he will come out of a newly reborn Roman Empire.
- Formation of a One World Government (Revelation 13:5-9) In Daniel’s interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream of 5 world governments and John’s vision of an end of times world government, they discuss a new empire which will grow out of Europe but which will control most aspects of the world. The Bible says power will be given to the anti-christ for 3 1/2 years. Not 1 year and not 10 years. Three and one half years! Think about this for a moment. If Russia is destroyed in the War of Gog and Magog; if the Believers in Christ are Raptured out of this world which would disproportionately affect the United States; then Europe becomes a logical candidate to regain the global power they have held in the past. Combined they are much more powerful today than China, India or others and have a legacy of relationships around the world with parts of their former commonwealth. Obviously with all these changes going on in the world, many people will wholeheartedly embrace the “solutions” of a global leader (the anti-christ).
- Falling Away (2 Thessalonians 2:3) With the Christians Raptured from this world you would naturally expect Christianity to be tremendously and negatively affected. We are told that is exactly what will happen. Just as important, in Revelation 3 the warning to the Laodicean Church (the last church mentioned in the Bible) is they have become “… neither hot nor cold”, or said differently, lukewarm to the Word of God. We are definitely seeing that happen in these Last Days as Christianity is on the wane in so many places. Of course, God being a Just God, will send two prophets and 144,000 evangelicals to perform one final evangelical mission before the End (more on that later). But don’t wait for that because your risk of dying in the first half of the Tribulation is 1 out of 2! That’s right. One half of ALL people alive after the Rapture will be killed during the Tribulation as a result of wars, famines, pestilence, earthquakes, executions, etc.. Why wait? Ask Jesus to come into your life TODAY!
- Rebuilding of the 3rd Jewish Temple (Daniel 9:27) Here I need you to stay with me. Throughout Jewish history there have already been two separate Holy Temples in Jerusalem where Jews sacrificed innocent animals for the remission of their sins. Both Temples were subsequently destroyed IN ONE DAY (the 9th of Av – 2018 UPDATE : The 9th of AV – History or Prophecy?) by the Babylonians and then the Romans nearly 600 years later. After the Romans destroyed the Temple, they dispersed the Jews around the world and up until today, they have not been able to rebuild their 3rd (and final Temple) on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem because the Muslims have highjacked the property for their own “holy” sites. HOWEVER, the Jews are back in Israel and remember the anti-christ will sign a peace treaty between the Jews and their neighbors which will allow them to rebuild their 3rd Temple. How do we know this? Because later when I discuss the Abomination of Desolation the Bible says midway though the seven year time of the Peace Treaty, the anti-christ will enter the Holy Temple and cause the sacrifices to stop. How could he do that unless the Temple had been rebuilt and the sacrifices were happening again? The Jews in Israel are ready today to start construction!
- First Half of the 7 year Tribulation (Revelation 6) After the anti-christ has signed the peace treaty between Israel and her neighbors Jesus will unleash on this earth the 7 Seals and the 7 Trumpets. The first will be the release of the White Horse, the Red Horse, the Black Horse and the Pale Horse. These alone will bring death and destruction through war, famine, slaying of believers, earthquakes, etc. These will cause one fourth of all people living in the earth to die! When he unleashes the seven Trumpets the earth will be smote with hail and fire, a great burning mountain cast into the sea which will kill one third of all creatures in the sea will die, the drinkable water will become like poison, the sky will become dark, volcanoes will erupt, locust like insects will be let loose to torment for five months all those unbelievers who have taken the Mark of the Beast (more on that later). Then one third of those still alive will be killed by fire, smoke and brimstone. All this is ONLY in the FIRST HALF of the Tribulation! It is only going to get worse!!
- Abomination of Desolation (Daniel 11:31, Daniel 12:11, Matthew 24:15-16) As stated earlier, the anti-christ will sign a 7 year Peace Treaty between Israel and her neighbors AND in the middle of the seven years (after 3 1/2 years) he will enter the then rebuilt Jewish Temple and cause the sacrifices to cease AND demand to be worshipped as God! Of course, this totally desecrates the most Holy Temple and unleashes the final 3 1/2 years, also known as the Great Tribulation. It only gets worse!
- False Prophet & the One World Religion (Revelation 13:11-17) Satan’s plan to cause as much pain and suffering as he can before he is ultimately thrown into hell for eternity will result in the anti-christ putting together a false peace agreement between Israel and her neighbors. Additionally, in order to gain total control over the earth he must also erase all remnants of past religions and form a “new” one that worships him alone as God. The false prophet, through Satan, will come into power over a one world religion which will force all people alive to worship the anti-christ or be executed for failing to do so. This “trinity of evil”, Satan, the anti-christ and the false prophet are doing nothing more than mimicking the Holy Trinity of God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
- Mark of the Beast (Revelation 13:16-17) A truly remarkable prophecy made almost 2,000 years ago was that in the Last Days ALL people would be required to take a mark on their right hand or in their forehead and without it, they would not be able to buy or sell. Can you imagine the scoffers even 50 years ago who would have asked “How in the world could anyone keep track of the every day finances of every single person alive on the earth?” And yet, in just the past 10-15 years that technology now exists! Not only is it possible to do this but there are a number of countries like Sweden and China that are implementing “cashless” societies where all financial transactions will be done by a chip or facial recognition. The Bible also says IF you take the mark, there will be no redemption for you and your punishment will be in Hell forever. DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!
- Last Half of the 7 year Tribulation (Revelation 16) As bad as the first half of the Tribulation will be, the second half, also known as the Great Tribulation, will be even worse. In fact Jesus evens says if those days were not shortened, all men would die (Matthew 24:22). This 3 1/2 year time period will see the seven bowls of wrath poured out which will cause painful boils on man, the sea will turn to blood, the rivers will turn to blood, the sun will scorch all with heat, there will be darkness upon the earth, the Euphrates will dry up, and there will be monstrous earthquakes and hail. It all ends at the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ..
- Two Witnesses (Revelation 11) and 144,000 Jewish Evangelists (Revelation 14) God does not want anyone to perish but have everlasting life. He sent His only begotten Son Jesus as a sacrifice for our sins. In the first half of the Tribulation He will send 2 prophets who will perform many miracles in His Name. Amazingly, after 3 1/2 years the anti-christ will slay them in the streets of Jerusalem and their bodies will lay there for 3 1/2 days as the world rejoices. People will be so glad they are dead because they told them things they didn’t want to hear. Then, guess what? They will come back to life, ascend up to Heaven and the whole world will see this happen. Technologically, until TV and satellites were invented 50-60 years ago, this was not even feasible. Even though it was prophesied 2,000 years ago, it is now possible today! The 144,000 Jewish Evangelists (12,000 from each of the 12 sons of Jacob) will go out throughout the entire world and in perhaps the single biggest evangelical movement ever, countless people who witnessed the Rapture and who have made it through the first part of the Tribulation will be saved!
- 200 Million Man Army from the East (Revelation 9:13-16) Back when there weren’t even 200 million people alive on earth, the Bible prophesied in the Last Days an army of 200 million from the East would cross the dried up Euphrates and march on to Israel and to the Battle of Armageddon. Here we have yet again another example of prophesies made 2,000 years ago coming true today. In 2005 the leader of China said they now had an army of 200 million soldiers. Not 100 million! Not 150 million! 200 million! Coincidence or the accuracy of Biblical prophecy coming true today?
- Armageddon (Revelation 19:19-21) Believers and unbelievers alike are well aware of Armageddon. It is the last battle in Israel where the anti-christ and false prophet will be captured and thrown alive into Hell; Satan will be bound and thrown into the bottomless pit for Jesus’s 1,000 righteous Reign on earth. The armies of the anti-christ who have the mark of the beast and who are unbelievers will be slain “… with the sword of him that sat upon the horse (Jesus).” If you haven’t accepted Jesus yet, it is too late! You can not accept Him now because you had your chance. Hell awaits you with pain and suffering forever!
- Second Coming of Jesus Christ (Revelation 19:11-14) Remember the Rapture which occurred BEFORE all this bad stuff happened? Those Raptured are now returning with Jesus as He descends from Heaven to defeat Satan at Armageddon. The Bible says they will rule with Him during His 1,000 Millennium Kingdom. The unbelievers are dead and are sent away to be judged later. Who will the Raptured saints rule over? Those still alive who accepted Jesus during the Tribulation and lived until His Second Coming. They will still have their mortal bodies and will live on this earth under the Reign of Jesus Christ.
- 1,000 Year Earthly Reign of Jesus (Revelation 20:4) With Satan bound those who are still alive will now live on the earth in the perfect way God wanted. They will marry and have children repopulating the world from the devastation of the Tribulation. Jesus will reign righteously which means corruption and sin will be dealt with quickly and judiciously. Yes, man will still have an ability to choose but this world will be perfect with pain and tears wiped away. However, that will change…
- Satan is “Loosed” to AGAIN cause problems (Revelation 20:3) If you are like me, it is difficult to understand how people living in a perfect world could again follow the devil. You see, the Bible says at the end of the 1,000 year Millennium rule of Christ on this earth, Satan will be “un-bound” and will be able to create an uprising against the Reign of Jesus. Candidly, the only way I can imagine anyone following Satan after the trials and Tribulation would be those who were born after Jesus’s Reign began and who then believed the lies told them by Satan. Fortunately, he will be let loose for only a short season. He will then finally be cast away into Hell with everyone else who have followed him throughout the centuries. Sin is done!
- Great White Throne Judgement (Revelation 20:11-15) It is very important you understand this Judgement by God. The Great White Throne Judgement is for all of mankind who never accepted Jesus. Their names are NOT written in the Book of Life and they will be judged by Him for what they did on this earth. Of course without Jesus’s death and Resurrection for our sins, no one can live a sin free life and since the Bible says the “… wages of sin are death”, those whose names are NOT in the Book of Life will be sent to Hell for eternity. Believers will not be judged! They will be rewarded for what they did with the gifts God gave to them. But, they will still go to Heaven to be with Jesus for ever!
- New Heaven and a New Earth (Revelation 21) After this world has been so tarnished by the sins of man, God will create a New Heaven and a New Earth. The old ones will pass away. On this new earth will be a New Jerusalem where God will dwell with us. The Bible is very specific that we cannot even imagine those things God has prepared for those who love Him. With the absolute accuracy of so many prophecies throughout the Bible, I feel very strongly it is unimaginable how great it will be because the Bible tells us it is unimaginable! We know death, tears, pain and sin are gone and we will be in His presence forever. I don’t know about you but that is good enough for me.
- Eternity (Matthew 25:46) As always, the Bible says it so much better than I ever could:
“And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.”
If you are still unbelieving and have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, I pray as you start to see these events unfold you remember all the Bible teaches us about those coming events. Even if you witnessed the Rapture and saw millions of people disappear, as long as you are still alive, it is not too late to ask Him to forgive your sins and to come into your heart. The Bible say these days will be the worst in the history of the world and it will never get any worse than what you are about to go through. Please remember this message because God loves you and wants to spend eternity with you. You have to want the exact same thing!
If you are a Believer, please share this message with your friends and family so they also will be aware of what is coming. I do this not to frighten and make people afraid but to make them aware only what the Bible says. If we all do this I truly believe we will do exactly as we are all asked to do and that is to “…therefore comfort one another with these words.”
May God Bless you!
I personally believe that we don’t have 50-100 years left. At the most, we might have 30 or even less, all of the signs are converging now than any other time in history. We are most likely the final generation, and we will see all of these prophecies come to pass.
4 red heifers, the temple institute has 4 if I’m not mistaken in their possession with two just very recently being born. There are talks of the upcoming third temple, the possibility of the temple sacrifices making a comeback etc etc.
Also I want to add that pope Francis who I believe is the false prophet, he is vurr forming the one world religion with interfaith dialogue and trying to unite all religion together. I mean there are so many things going on right now l that is hard to keep track of it all.
I’ve tried to tell people especially family members that Jesus Christ can come at any moment but they laugh because they express how things will continue just like before, we still have 100-10000 years left until Jesus’s coming. He is not coming soon. It’s tragic all around…