“But the manifestation of the Spirit is given in every man to profit withal (for all). For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues. BUT ALL THESE WORKETH (capitals mine) that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.”
1 Corinthians 12:7-11
It is so hard to believe it has been 3 years since I began my journey with www.comfortoneanother.com, to try to acquaint as many people as possible with what the Bible has conclusively told us will be the numerous and various Coming Signs of the Last Days. I would never have started doing this if I did not feel the Lord had led me to let others know what I have studied and firmly believed in for 43 years and have personally witnessed manifesting itself exponentially TODAY. I am truly humbled by the fact tens of thousands of people in over 134 countries around the world have now read, liked and shared many of the various articles I have published. In fact, without your liking and sharing these articles with your family and friends I don’t know how a retired businessman writing from Nashville, TN could write articles read by people in Russia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc. To me, it truly brings clarity to the above Scripture, and that is, God gives each and every one of His Believers various gifts regarding His Word and collectively how we each can benefit sharing with others those gifts.
Over these past 36 months, I have posted every 6 months the articles written during that time because it can be somewhat difficult to go back and find a specific article unless you know exactly what you are looking for. Of course in the Posts section at the top of the site they are all listed in chronological order, 5 at a time. Being there are now over 160 posts I believe you can see how hard it might be to see a post, for example from January 2017, UNLESS you know what you are looking for or are willing to scroll through 32 pages.
I decided to give you the links to all those articles from July 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019, as well as previous posts listing the articles written in each of the previous 6 months. In other words, this post was put together to simplify your search for any and all articles I have written by subject, just in case you are new to my site and have never read them:
- I know it is summer but why is it so darn HOT?
- What Does the Bible Say will Happen at the End of 3 1/2 Years?
- According to Bible Prophecy, We Can ALL Impact Today When the Last Days Will Arrive!
- 2019 UPDATE – The 9th of Av, 5779
- Amillennialism – Do you Believe in God’s Holy Word or a few church’s False Teachings?
- Only Give Credit to Whom Credit is Due!
- How Does the Bible Describe Heaven?
- Who is the One Candidate Both Liberals and Conservatives will Vote for?
- The Berean – 9/29/19 – A Must Read!
- Have You Ever Attended a Laodicean Church? Hopefully, you never will!!
- What will cause the “weeping and gnashing of teeth”?
- At which Seat or Throne will you be Rewarded or Judged?
- Technologies recently invented were actually prophesied thousands of years ago!
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!
- Why should we ALL study Bible Prophecy?
- REVIEW: The Rapture – God’s Promise
- Coming Soon! 5 Months of Pure Hell!
- Watch this Video Before you go Christmas Shopping!
- Is the iPhone or Android the “Mark of the Beast”?
- The BEST Christmas Gift EVER!!!
- Merry Christmas!!
- Is the False Prophet TODAY Preparing the World for the Anti-Christ?
Of course, these only represent the last 6 months. To get a full listing for each of the prior compilation of 6 month posts, I have also put links below to the similar articles I have previously posted at the end of each 6 month period:
- 30 Months of “Comfort One Another” Bible Prophecy Posts (1/19-6/19)
- “Comfort One Another” 2nd Half 2018 Posts on Bible Prophecy (7/18-12/18)
- Comfort One Another’s 2018 First 6 Month Posts (1/18-6/18)
- 2017 Comfort One Another Posts & A FREE Gift to you for Subscribing! (7/17-12/17)
- Comfort One Another’s 1st 6 Month’s Posts (1/17-6/17)
If you wish to see how these posts apply to various prophecies, go here to A Few Answers to Your Questions on Biblical End Times Prophecies. It is somewhat interesting to me the first four of the Top 15 are somewhat political in nature but that should not be surprising in that the Last Days will be very political. What we must all remember however, is that God gave each of us various gifts and it is up to us to share His Word and Knowledge with others. Of course there will be rewards for this!
“In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will. That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted after ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.”
I will make a personal prophecy and that is, the day is fast approaching when sites like mine WILL BE blocked from social media sites like these. To ensure you continue to see them, please go to my site www.comfortoneanother.com and subscribe. You will receive an immediate email asking you to verify if was you who signed up. This eliminates spam. Simply verify it was you. That way you will receive an email with every new post and you won’t be reliant on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, etc. It is critical we do not hesitate in fulfilling our God Given task. As we are told in Romans 13:11: “And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer that when we believed.” I sincerely hope you have gained something from these articles and continue to share them with your friends and family. Even though I believe I have been given the responsibility to tell others what the Bible, not any specific denomination, says regarding the Last Days, we are ALL instructed to “…therefore comfort one another with these words.” God willing, I will continue to study and share His Words with you!
May God Bless you!